Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A Cute Whittle Easter Bunny Scrapbook Page

 
Good morning!  Thanks for joining me here with Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration today!  April is the month that brings us those showers, but this year its the month that brings us "Easter".  As we all celebrate in our own different ways, one thing is sure, its the time we get together as a family and celebrate our blessings.  For my family its a traditional family Easter dinner, followed by a huge egg hunt for the kids and adults.  What the adults too!?!  Yep!  The adults on the other hand don't play for chocolate (of course that would be fine by me!!), nope we play for $money$...cha-ching!!  Here is how it goes:  every adult who wants to play pays $5 to join in.  All the money is put in a pot.  One lucky egg will have a golden ticket inside.  Now here is the fun part...the KIDS go and hide the eggs for us.  They have so much fun doing this, cause as a normal tradition, they don't get to do this.  After all the eggs have been hidden, the adults race, oh YES, race.  We push and shove and run to go find those eggs!  I mean, the lucky winner can win anywhere from about $50-$100!  I don't know about you but, I will run around like a crazy Easter Bunny hunting eggs for that kind of cash!!  The one to find the egg with the golden ticket, whens the loot!! Winner$ Winner$ Chicken Dinner!!

So in keeping with the Easter fun, my project is a 8"x8" scrapbook page.  I will use this page to highlight the winner of our adult egg hunt!
 
So my page is pretty simple with some DSP layers.  I punched and added a border strip in crushed curry and coastal cabana.  I also added a fun piece of chevron ribbon and topped it with one of the new in color buttons.  The main focal point of course is the cute little bunny!

The bunny is put together using a few simple standard punches.  Med. oval punch for ears and feet, 3/4" circle for the hands, 1" circle for the nose, large oval for the body, word window cut in half for the eyes, 1/2" circle for the bottom circle on feet and the little circle from the itty bitty punch set for the other circles on the feet.

I hope you have enjoyed my whittle Easter bunny page.  Don't forget to leave some "love" before heading over to the main Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration page to see all the other wonderful Easter projects!

Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ whisper white, coastal cabana, crushed curry, smoky slate
Ink ~ smoky slate
Stamp Set ~ Geometrical
DSP ~ Eastern Elegance
Misc. ~ crushed curry chevron ribbon, in color boutique buttons, dazzling diamonds, crystal affects

5 comments :

Kim Ryden said...

Oh My Goodness! This is SO CUTE! I hope I see your picture on that page after Easter!!! Good Luck!

brrenwick said...

Such a cute page! And what a fun way to remember your egg hunt this year :) I love that bunny!

Terri Brown said...

I'm so glad your super-cute scrapbook page enticed me to come and read your blog. ;-) (I follow thru email.) I'm going to suggest an adult egg hunt like yours for work. What a fun idea! And I think I'll CASE your scrapbook page to highlight our winner on a bulletin board too.
Terri

Diana Eichfeld said...

Cynthia your page is sow cute and I absolutely love your punch art bunny. So impressive!!

Kathy Peck said...

This is so cute.