Thursday, August 14, 2014

A Swapping Good Time

 
Good morning, its time for another SSINKspiration Blog Hop!  Today we are sharing our swap cards created just for the design teams members in our Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration group.  Going to a Stampin' Up! Convention is always fun, but when you get to meet with the ladies you chat with almost everyday over Facebook, it makes it so much more exciting!! 
 
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number #2 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop -Donna S. of Organized Chaos  . If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
 
 
Since I was using the stamp set, "Flower Patch" to create my projects for our groups display board, I thought I would keep the mojo going and crank out one more card design using this set.  I started with a base color of tangelo twist and cut and embossed a layer with whisper white.  Using my envelope punch board, I punched out a tab on each side at the top for my ribbon to wrap around.  The flowers are colors of island indigo, tangelo twist and sahara sand.

 
On the inside, I stamped one large flower with three little leaves to the side.
 
Supplies Used
 
I hope you have enjoyed my swap card.  Leave some "love" and head on over to stop #4, Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life .  I just know you are gonna love her swap.
Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
Blog Hop Participant List:
  1. Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
  2. Donna S. of Organized Chaos
  3. Cynthia R. of Ink-A-Doodle Creations
  4. Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
  5. Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
  6. Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
  7. Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
  8. Shellie G. of Craft Smashup
  9. Kathy P. of Katrina P's Creative Corner
  10. Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
  11. Heidi B. of Stuck on Stampin'
  12. Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun
  13. Darla R. of Stampin' with Darla
  14. Erica B. of Stamping Starlette

4 comments :

Kim Ryden said...

I love your card so much! I will CASE it soon! Thanks for swapping with me!

Stampin with Darla in AZ said...

Love the layout and everything else about your card! Will be casing this for sure for my club girls!

Unknown said...

Great card! This blog hop is creating a lot of CASEitis :)
Will have to add this one to my list as well

Kathy Peck said...

Great card. I love how you embossed the background and it is shaped.