Friday, August 22, 2014

Amazing Birthday!

 
Good morning and thanks for stopping by this fine Friday!  Today over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration, we are sharing projects made from the ever so popular "Amazing Birthday" stamp set.  I have seen so many cute things made with this set, and our design team members have really done a great job showing even more things that can be done with it.  Here is what I created...

 
The one thing I really love about this set, is that you can do some fun layering with it.  For example, I stamped the whole "make today amazing" stamp in rich razzleberry.  But then I used my tempting turquoise and pumpkin pie to stamp just the "make" and "amazing" parts to cut out and layer with foam dots.  I like how the strawberry slush on film frame helps it all stand out.
 
I hope everyone has an awesome weekend.  Come back Monday to see what fun things I created over the weekend.  Now leave some "love" and go check out the other design team members and their creations.  Happy Stamping!!!
 
Supplies Used
 

No comments :