Friday, August 8, 2014

Happy Birthday Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration!!!


Good morning, its Friday, Friday, Friday!!!  Today is such an exciting day for so many reasons!  I don't even know where to begin!  First of all today over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration, we are celebrating our blogs 1st Birthday/Anniversary!!  We all have been doing our best to inspire you with projects 5 days a week.  Did you know we also do three monthly challenges, that you, our followers can participate in?!  Today our projects will contain a mixture of projects to celebrate this special occasion.  But before I show you my projects for today, I have two more exciting announcements......SSINKspiration is now officially on Pinterest and Facebook!

Click here to follow us on Pinterest!
Like us on Facebook!
 
To make this post even a little more special for our Birthday post, I went back and pulled our very first card sketch challenge.
 
and here is my take on the sketch.
 
 
After receiving the "Amazing Birthday" stamp set at Convention last month, I thought it fitting to use it for todays projects.  I first stamped the image in rich razzleberry and stamped two of the highlighted phrased in old olive and pumpkin pie and mounted them on top with foam dots.  The cute little banners at the bottom are from the sweet taffy dsp pack.  I also used my favorite embossing folder right now, the large polka dots for my whisper white layer. 

 
On the inside, I embossed a small corner portion and layed down a 1/2" strip of melon mambo with two punched out banners.  Now I couldn't just stop here with just a card.  What's a birthday celebration without a candy treat?!  So I broke out my super cute French fry container die for my Big Shot (speaking of Big Shot, did I tell you we have an awesome special going on right now?  See the bottom of post for all the details!)
 
 
I cut out one in rich razzleberry to match my card base and embossed it with the same large polka dotted folder.  I stamped sentiments from the same stamp set and stapled it to the box.  The inside is filled the Hershey hugs!!

 
 
Supplies Used

1 comment :

Stampin Dj said...

Love it! Thanks for all you do for SSINK!