Thursday, September 18, 2014

Fall Fun with Six Sided Sampler SSINK and PP213

 
Good morning!  Today I am over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration where we are playing around with the stamp set, Six Sided Sampler.  Today's project is also for the color challenge over at The Paper Players.  Great timing since I wanted to turn this into a "Fall" inspired page.

 
So normally I create 12x12" scrapbook pages for my albums but I have a 8x8" black display frame that sits on my fireplace mantel that I change every so often with pages.  Since Fall is just around the corner, I thought I'd get ahead of the game and get a new page ready to go for our first family Fall picture.
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ baked brown sugar, cajun craze, blackberry bliss, always artichoke, very vanilla
Ink ~ same as cardstock colors
Stamp set ~ Six Sided Sampler
Punches ~ hexagon
Misc. ~ regal candy dots, burlap ribbon, little letters framelit set
 
Thanks again for stopping by to see my project.  I hope it INKspires you to pull out your supplies and create too!!

5 comments :

brrenwick said...

Great use of the colors and stamp set! This is the perfect fall page...love it!

Andrea W said...

What a great way to add a crafty flair to your home. The burlap banner provides just enough texture and I love how you used the hexagons. So glad you shared your creation at The Paper Players.

laurie said...

That is a fun idea, to change out the pages, this one will be great for fall! Thank you for playing along at The Paper Players this week!

stampwithsandy said...

Wow, what a wonderful scrapbook page! I don't use my six sided sampler stamp set nearly enough. Thanks for the inspiration, and thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players, Cynthia!

Nance Leedy said...

These colors look GREAT with this stamp set--LOVE it! Fun to see a scrapbook page in the gallery too...thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!