Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Boo To You! PCCCS#113

Good evenings and thanks for stopping by here at Ink a Doodle Creations.  After getting in a quick two mile run during my kids nap time, I had some time to get in a little fun stamping stamp!  I wanted to play along with the fun sketch over at The Paper Craft Crew, but boy am I cutting it close.  Its due this evening!  YIKES!!!

I thought this sketch was perfect for some little pumpkins using the Fall Fest stamp set and the Motley Monsters DSP.  Perfect together I think, don't you?!

 
I love how the shredded twine just finishes these little pumpkins quite nicely!  And the "Boo to you" sentiment, well its perfect as well as all the other many quick sentiments you get from the Good Greetings stamp set.  Yours FREE when you host at least a $300 show or place your own order!!!
 
Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch #113
 
Supplies Used
 Cardstock ~ crushed curry and whisper white, old olive
Ink ~ tangerine tango, basic black, old olive
DSP ~ motley monsters
Stamp set ~ fall fest, good greetings
Misc. ~ old olive two tone twine, fun fall framelit set (its a bundle with the fall fest stamp set and you can save 15% off when you purchase the bundle!), banner punch


No comments :