Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Nutty or Nice? Family Christmas Card Option #2 Contest!

Good morning and thanks for stopping by to visit me here at Ink a Doodle Creations!  Today I am sharing my #2 choice for my family Christmas card.  If you remember from last week when I posted my holiday card using the festival of trees stamp set, I usually design and put together a few choices for my families Christmas card.  Click HERE for choice #1. 

If you want to play along, here is how:  for 4 weeks I will post a Christmas card choice (#1 thru #4) here on my blog.  Comment on each post and on the final #4 card, I will have a voting panel set up on my facebook page for you to vote which is your favorite.  If my family (i.e. husband and two sons) picks the winning card that got the most votes, you will be entered in to WIN a Stampin' Up! surprise!!!

 
I am so in love with the cute Santa Stache stamp set.  I can't decide which is my favorite, the Santa or the Nutcracker!  One of the things I did differently, is I used a piece of champagne glitter paper to cut out the mustache for the nutcracker.  It adds just the right amount of glitz to this Christmas card.
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ garden green, whisper white, real red
Ink ~ real red, garden green, soft sky, skin blendabilities set
Stamp set ~ santa stache
DSP ~ trim the tree dsp stack
Misc. ~ champagne glitter paper, gold sequin trim, stylish stripes embossing folder 


No comments :