Monday, October 13, 2014

Thankful for You October Card Sketch with #SSINKCS14

 
Good Monday morning!  Thanks for joining me here at Ink a Doodle Creations.  Today I am sharing my design team project for our monthly card sketch challenge over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration.  I hope you will get INKspired and come join in the fun with us.  We love seeing other crafters play along with our monthly challenges!  Some times we even have prizes!!!

 
Here is the sketch......

 
And here is what I came up with.  I kept the layers simple with Cajun craze as my base and layered with a woodgrain embossed whisper white on top of that torn and rolled at an angle.  I love using washi tape every chance I can get and was happy that I got to use our new fall colored washi tape from the holiday mini catalog.  I used some crystal affects and created some circles on my silicone mat, let them dry, then inked them up with some gold encore ink. 

 
I changed sides, but layered like I did on the outside with some torn washi tape in the lower corner.
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ Cajun craze, whisper white, blackberry bliss
Ink ~ gold encore, blackberry bliss
Stamp set ~ merry everything 
DSP ~ color me autumn
Misc. ~ color me autumn washi tape, gold basic metal buttons, gold bakers twine, crystal affects, chalk talk framelit set

No comments :