Friday, November 14, 2014

Nice, Naughty or Fabulous?

 
Good mornings and thanks for stopping by.  Today I'm over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration and we are sharing some Christmas card inkspiration.  One of the stamp sets from the holiday mini struck me as just crazy, weird and I said over and over again, "I am NOT getting it".  Well as it turns out....I DID and it has been super fun to create with and I'm so glad I did.  I got it all too!  I couldn't just stop at the stamp set, I had to get the matching DSP pack, the washi tape, (gotta have washi tape) and of course the embellishment enamel pack!!

 
So what do you say, is this little moose, Nice, Naughty or Fabulous?!
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ hello honey, basic black, whisper white
Ink ~ smoky slate, marina mist, real red, old olive, basic black
Stamp set ~ visions of santa
DSP ~ Santa & Co.
Misc. brights candy dots, circle framelit set, black 1/8" trim ribbon, artisan label punch
 
I hope you have enjoyed my little Christmas moose.  Leave some "love" and head on over an see what the others created.
 
I had used the fun sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches, but wasn't looking closely enough at the deadline date.  Oops I missed it...Oh, well!
 

No comments :