Sunday, November 23, 2014

Project Life Inspired Card with #CYCI46

Good morning and thanks for joining me here at Ink a Doodle Creations.  Today I am over at Can You Case It? and today we are sharing our projects created for our Project Life by Stampin' Up! inspired challenge.  Get inspired and come except the challenge and play along!
 
 
So even though I am traditional scrapbooker and don't really use the Project Life products to scrapbook with, I do however love how the products still coordinate together and make it so easy to make cards with.  This is a card I created using the Seasonal Snapshot Accessory Pack.  I just love all the fun elements for Halloween, Fall and Christmas.
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ old olive, sahara sand, very vanilla
Project Life Seasonal Snapshot accessory pack
 
I hope you have enjoyed my project life card.  Leave some "love", go get that cup of coffee, get creative and have fun with our challenge.  Just don't forget to link it up, once you have.
natural twine, glue dots and snail adhesive

No comments :