Sunday, January 11, 2015

Heart of Gold! CYCI#52

Good morning, thanks for stopping by to visit me here at Ink a Doodle Creations.  Today I am over at Can You Case It and its time to start the new year with our first color challenge.  I hope you will get inspired by the designers and join us!  I can't wait to see what you create with these fun colors.
 
 
Well if you are like me and you have boys instead of girls in the house, you know that the traditional colors or pinks and reds just don't cut it when it comes to creating Valentine's Day cards.  So when I saw the colors for me to work with, I got all excited.  Not like I'm drinking a cup of coffee excited, but pretty darn close!!!  Now this is a V-day card that could be given to any man/boy.
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ pool party, whisper white, gold foil paper
Ink ~ black stazon, pool party
Stamp set ~ Snuggles and Smooches
Misc. ~ circle framelit set
 
Leave some "love" and head on over to see what the other designers created for our color challenge.  We hope to see you join us!
 
 

2 comments :

Basement Stamper said...

Love this card, the gold heart is perfect and love the layout of the card.

Kim Ryden said...

Cute card this week girl!