Friday, February 20, 2015

Dropping in for Your Birthday #FM198 Challenge

Good Friday morning everyone!  Today I am over at The Friday Mashup where Lisa has come up with a fun mashup challenge for us this week.  I hope you will enjoy my challenge card and decide to come play along with us.
 
 
This week's Mashup Challenge:
  • Create a project using the "Sketch". 
  • Create a project with anything "Flight Themed (hot air balloon, plane, kite, etc)"
  • or Mash it Up! and create a project "using the sketch and anything flight themed".

 
One of the things I enjoy creating are cute kids cards, but just don't do it often.  As soon as I saw the theme of "take flight" I new right away what stamp set I wanted to play around with.  The Boys will be Boys stamp set is perfect for any little boy.
 
I hope you have enjoyed my challenge card, leave some "love" and go see what the other designers created!
 
Supplies Used
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


 
 

2 comments :

Jenny Engelke said...

Wow Cynthia! This is such a cool boys card! love how you added in the map! Really cool!

Lisa said...

This looks great! I also know some "big kids" in the military that would also love this design :)

Great job!