Friday, February 27, 2015

My Cup of Tea #FM199

Good Friday morning and since its Friday, it must mean that its time for another challenge over at The Friday Mashup!  Tara is feeling antiquee and she has come up with a great mashup for everyone.
 
 
This week's Mashup Challenge:
  • Create a project with an "Antique Style, element or theme".
  • Create a project using the "Embossed Embossing technique" (tutorial) .
  • or Mash it Up! and create an "Antique project using the Embossed Embossing Technique". 
 
 
When I think of antique, I think of my Mom's blue and white dishes she likes to collect.  I just love the Stampin' Up! Tea Party stamp set.  It was perfect for this challenge and the added lace trim brought it all together.
 
Supplies Used
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


 
 

No comments :