Sunday, March 8, 2015

Lets Cas(e) It Color Challenge CYCI#60

Good Sunday morning!  Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend so far.  Today I am over at CYCI? and we are ready for an all new color challenge.  So go grab those colors and get creative!
As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you get to received the Stampin' Connection magazine that's full of ideas.  This was a card displayed in our March/April edition and I just loved the layout, so I thought I would Cas(e) it.
 
 

 
I just thought the little single banner coming across the front was just to cute.  I started with just a simple base of soft sky and stamped on some splatter using the grunge stamp set.  Next I cut a vanilla layer and rounded only two corners for my bird image, which I colored in wild wasabi and soft sky blendabilities.  To finish it off, I added a couple in color sequins off the side for a little added bling!
 
Supplies Used
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



1 comment :

Terri said...

Love the colring on this card!