Friday, March 20, 2015

Peter Cotton Tail

 
Good Friday morning!  Today is the first day Spring, whoop whoop!!  Its also the day I'm headed to Va. Beach for the Shamrock Half Marathon and Dolphin challenge....wish me luck!  Today I am playing over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration are we are sharing some Easter projects for you to get inkspired with.  This was one of the cute cards that my stamp club made this past weekend. 

 
I love all the details of the stamp.  It can be colored a lot of just a little.  We colored just a couple parts of the bunny and added a cute pom pom for his little bunny tail.  Another fun element with this card that everyone loved, was the small piece of chevron ribbon that I used off to the side along with the little punched out flowers.
 
I hope you have enjoyed my Easter themed project card.  Leave some "love" and go see what the other gals created! 
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ whisper white, calypso coral, coastal cabana, crushed curry
Stamp ~ happy easter bunny
DSP ~ best year ever (SAB item. Spend $50 and get it for FREE no thru the end of March 2015)
Misc. ~ calypso coral chevron ribbon, basic rhinestones, pom pom trim, paper doily, itty bitty accents punch set

1 comment :

Kim Ryden said...

Love your Easter card! SO CUTE!! The little details of the ribbon and the punched flowers are so cute by the bunny image! Makes me want to go create!