Thursday, April 23, 2015

A Paper Pumpkin Mothers Day Greeting

 
Good morning!  Today I am over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration and we are sharing projects created from those wonderful little red boxes that get delivered to our door step each month!  Come on now, I know you know what I'm talking about!  You don't?!?!  Well read on and see what its all about.
 
 
So at Stampin' Up!'s Leadership this past January, all demos who attended were given the choice of two different kits to pick from to take home.  I chose the framed love kit since I had missed out on getting this one when it came out.  I love the little photo frame, but what I love most is that you're able to take the supplies and stamp set and create other things such as cards.  I used all supplies from the kit plus I used my own black ink pad for the sentiment and added a little ribbon at the bottom.
 
 
April 2014 Paper Pumpkin - Framed Love kit. You can click the link below to go watch the making of the cute original project and get an idea of the things that can come in the wonderful crafty kits.
 
If you are interested in getting your own Paper Pumpkin kits delivered right to your door step each month, click this link to go read all the details and get signed up!  JOIN PAPER PUMPKIN
 
Supplies Used
Framed Love Paper Pumpkin kit
Misc. ~ basic black ink, pear pizzazz cotton ribbon and lace trim
 
Leave some "love" and go see what kits the other designers to play around with!
 
 

No comments :