Friday, April 17, 2015

Happy Birthday Mate! #FM205

Good Friday morning!  Today I am over at The Friday Mashup and Tara has a fun challenge for us.  So Grab that cup of coffee and enjoy my challenge card, get inspired by the designers and go get creative! 
 
This week's Mashup! Challenge:
  • Create a project using "the sketch".
  • Create a project using the "Bouncing Brayer Technique (tutorial)". 
  • or Mash it Up! and create a project using the Bouncing Brayer Technique and the Sketch".  
 
I decided to stick to the sketch only with my challenge card and turn it into a fun kids birthday card.  I was given this cute little moose pirate stamp by a friend and I hadn't used it yet, so I pulled it and went to work.  I paired it with the maritime DSP and added some fun circles and ribbon. 
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ real red, night of navy and whisper white
Ink ~ night of navy, old olive, pumpkin pie, cherry cobbler, early espresso, soft suede and crumb cake
Stamp ~ misc. moose pirate, and many more (su!)
DSP ~ maritime
Misc. ~ crumb cake seam binding ribbon, real red taffeta ribbon, ticket punch, circle framelit set, star embossing folder
 
Thanks again for stopping by to check out my challenge card for The Friday Mashup.  Leave some "love" and go see what the other designers created!  I hope you have a wonderful sunshine filled weekend!

1 comment :

Tara Bourgoin said...

Hehe, this is so cute! I love that little pirate moose ;)