Friday, June 26, 2015

Black and White #FM215

Good Friday morning!  Its time for another awesome challenge this week over with the creative designers at The Friday Mashup!  Amy has really come up with a fun challenge this week for us.  I hope you decide to play along!
 
 
This weeks Mashup Challenge is:
  • Create a project with "the Sketch"
  • Create a project with " 3 Elements on it"
  • or Mash it Up! and create a project with " the Sketch and 3 elements on it"

 
I was so excited about this weeks challenge. I knew right away I wanted to play with black and white colors and the Flower Patch stamp set.  I created a card for the display boards at convention last year for Stampin' Up and these flowers are very similar.  I added for my background stripes, some cut up typeset DSP in different widths.  Added some lace trim and black satin ribbon and I was done.
 
Supplies Used
Ink ~ basic black
Cardstock ~ basic black, very vanilla
DSP ~ typeset
Stamp set ~ Flower Patch
Misc. ~ lace trim, black satin ribbon, basic pearls, flower patch framelit set
 
I hope you have enjoyed my design team project.  Now go check out what the others have created, leave some love and come play along!

3 comments :

brrenwick said...

I love the black and white with the fun mix of ribbons!! Nice work!

Claire Broadwater said...

Cynthia, this is just fabulous! I love the black and white and the great mix of patterns! Your flowers are beautiful! XX

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card! Those blossoms are stunning! Thanks for the inspiration!