Friday, June 5, 2015

Ombre Fun with FM212

Good Friday morning!  Today I am on the road and headed to my sisters.  My niece is getting married this weekend and she lives a little ways away, so I'm gonna pretty much be sitting in a car for oh.... about 6 hours!!!  UGH!  But first I want to share my challenge card for todays all new challenge over at The Friday Mashup and Tara is our design leader this week!

With all this rain this week I've been craving the sun and it made me think of the wonderful ombre of yellows we have with Stampin' Up!  I highlighted the colors with simple cardstock down the side and cut a portion out with my butterfly framelit in vellum.  I wanted it simple and light.

Supplies Used
Cardstock - delightful Dijon, whisper white, so saffron, daffodil delight, crushed curry and hello honey, vellum
Stamp set - a past paper pumpkin kit
Ink - delightful dijon 
Misc. - butterfly framelit set, white sequins

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog and challenge card for this week.  Leave some "love" and make sure you visit our other designers!!




1 comment :

brrenwick said...

I love the butterfly popping off of the card...so pretty with all of those sunny shades of yellow! Nice job!