Friday, July 31, 2015

Welcome Baby #FM219

Good Friday morning!  Thanks for stopping by.  Today I am over at The Friday Mashup where Tara has a fun new challenge for us this week!  We can't wait to see what you create and WOW us with!

 
Here's your Mashup Challenge this week:
  • Create a project using the colors "Pink, Grey & Sky".
  • Create a "Square shaped card".
  • or Mash it Up and created  a "Square shaped card using the above colors".

 
So seeing these soft color pallet made me think "baby".  One of the stamp sets I own but don't play around with much is the Something For Baby.  Its a fun stamp set with all the baby themed accessories.  One of my favorites is the onsie.  I stamped it in soft sky and added some twisted ribbon behind it and paired it with some retired pink washi tape and embossed my white later in the stars embossing folder and rubbed on some soft sky ink to help them stand out.
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ whisper white, smoky slate
Ink ~ smoky slate, soft sky
Stamp set ~ Something for Baby, And many more
Misc. ~ subtle and neutral candy dots, soft sky ribbon, misc. washi tape, star embossing folder
 
I hope you have enjoyed my challenge card this week.  Leave some "love" and go see what the other designers created!!

No comments :