Friday, July 17, 2015

Which One Are You Today?! FM217

Good Friday morning!  Where has the week gone?  I've got a fun weekend ahead of me and can't wait to get it started.  We are headed to Kings Dominion tomorrow to get our screams on!!  Today I am over at The Friday Mashup and I'm the hostess with the mostess!  I hope you will enjoy my challenge for you this week and come play along.

 
This weeks Mashup Challenge:
 
*  create a project using the above sketch
*  create something fun using the "Pet" theme    OR
*  mash it up and use both the sketch with the "pet" theme

 
I am just in love with this little dog from the You make my tail wag stamp set from MFT. The thick bakers twine and scattered candy dots really pulls everything together nicely.  I hope you have a wonderful, fun filled weekend.  Check back Monday, to see what I've been up to!
 
Supplies Used
Ink ~ basic black
DSP ~ misc. company
Stamp set ~ MFT-You make my tail wag
Die cuts ~ matching to the stamp set
Misc. ~ candy dots, thick bakers twine

No comments :