Friday, August 14, 2015

Sunflowers Everywhere #FM221

Good Friday morning!  Welcome back for another fun challenge with myself and the designers over at The Friday Mashup!  This week we are playing along with some fun colors and mashing it with flowers.  Come see what I created.....

 
Here's your Mashup Challenge this week:
  • Create a project using "Delightful Dijon, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry". 
  • Create a project "Inspired by Summer Flowers". 
  • or Mash it Up and create a "Summer Flowers Project using Delightful Dijon, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry".

 
What fun colors to play along with.  The delightful Dijon made me think of sun flowers so I pulled out one of my favorite retired big shot dies from Stampin' Up!...."Daisy".  I paired it with some background stamping using "Kinda Eclectic", one of my favorite stamp sets!  And you can't have sunflowers without some burlap!
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ crumb cake, very vanilla, delightful Dijon
DSP ~ bohemian
Ink ~ rich razzleberry, crumb cake
Stamp set ~ kinda eclectic
Misc. ~ burlap, daisy big shot die, paper doily
 
Leave some "love" and go see what the other designers created and play along.  We can't wait to see what you create for this weeks challenge!
 

No comments :